30 April 2011

Thank You

I've finally got my answers. I guess. A heavy burden was lifted but it wasn't you that was really the burden. It was what had happened. Really it is hard to please everybody. I tried but maybe I shouldn't felt helpless and gave up. I still lack that total patience and optimism. I'm only human. and young. although people say I'm much more mature than other people my age. but as time goes by, I have a LooOoong way to go to better myself. so instead of having any bad feelings, I was hurt too, I should let go and give both of us some space. this happened to me before. with my best friend back in high school. I thought I would never talk to her again, but time resolves our ill feelings towards each other. although we're not what people call best friends anymore, but we still stay in contact and we're in good terms now.

I hope and wish and I would pray that time will heal both of our scars. On the last note, I know you would be the person I would miss so dearly after we graduate(or not...) although you may not have the same feelings as I do.. you will forever be remembered.

Thank You.

p/s: sekarang ni, sungguh kte ikhlaskan makan minum atau pape je sepanjang kte berkenalan. I'm sorry for everything..
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment is a priviledge. but dont take things for granted.