02 May 2011

Just..

don't ever take things for granted.

This was what my friend post as her status on FB a few days back:

@iTwitQuotes:
"True friends can go long periods of time without speaking, and never question their friendship (:"

-pardon me,i can't agree. don't take friendship for granted just because u want to believe that they'll stay-simply because they're your friends-without you showing that you need them around. they're not robots,they're human like you.
I agree with her little comment below that quote. I'm only human. I don't know or will never know how a friend feels for me if they never or even to at least try, showing their affection or be honest in a friendship. I guess it all comes back when we're friends because of Allah. Brothers and sisters of Islam. If we're friends because of some materialistic matters, then that's when there will be a problem. 
I never said a friendship would be a nice sail ahead. It is the rocky sea and blowing wind that will strengthen the journey we call "Friendship". Everyone will have a hard time in life. It's not just you. Sometimes when I feel that I was mistreated, or I think people were too unfair to me, I will remember that there are people in other parts of the country or the world, having no food to eat, wars happening in the neighbourhood, natural disasters and whatnot. So then, who am I to complain and whine about my teeny little problem compared to these people? 
I should be grateful. I should say Alhamdulillah. I should be selfless and stay optimistic. We can do it when we sincerely ask Allah for our peace and guidance. Yes we can. Don't EVER say NEVER.
 
p/s: everyone has their ups and down. but I tried not letting myself feeling down for too long because I would missed out on all the good things out there, somewhere.. -peace-

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment is a priviledge. but dont take things for granted.