20 December 2009

The rank as promised.. ^^

Firstly, I ranked it according to who I took the liking first(and stayed with it) till my recent crush. haha.. anyway, here goes :

1. Micky Yoochun of TVXQ!

















Why : Simply because he's cute. hehe.. He's talented coz he compose/write songs and he practically improved his singing skill A LOT! He used to take the rapping role alongside Yunho but he proved that he really can sing beautifully(e.g Love in the ice, Proud to name a few). Actually, Changmin was my first 'sight' lover coz he looks somewhat similar to Jerry Yan in Rising Sun MV. Yoochun was underrated but when I get to 'know' them via funny clips or whatnot at YT, he really grew on me.

2. Kim Heechul of Superjunior

















Why : The reason is somewhat twisted. Why him of all 13 members of Suju? I don't really like him because he was 'pretty' but I love his character. He says whats on his mind, witty remarks.. he's just.. I dunno. haha. He's just a lovable dork. Well people can argue bout his singing but he can really act with that pokerface of his.

3. Andy Lee of Shinhwa
Why : Can't really remember how I got hooked up with Shinhwa but their interviews were hilarious. I like Andy-Eric pair. They both match each other well. Because of him I watched We Got Married. Ahn-seobang~ hehe..

4. Kim Hyunjoong of SS501
 Why : I liked him even before he was famous with his Jihoo character in BOF. I wasn't interested with his group coz their songs are not quite my taste. Only their Deja vu song seems to stick. He has a 4D personality. He's the next couple watched after Ahn-Solbi. He was like a bit 'dead' in BOF but in FO, he came back to his senses. LOL. Some might not know what I'm crapping about right now. huhu..

5.  Big Bang - Daesung, TOP, GD

 Why : Face-wise I like TOP. Sense of humor = Daesung. Talent n personality-wise = GD. anyway they are tied. hehe.

6. Lee Junki

 Why : I don't like him at all in My Girl. but one day I watched the movie(that got his name famous) - The King and The Clown, I had took the liking in his acting at once. After watching Iljimae and some of his fanmeeting clips, this guy is talented yo! haha.. He can actually dance, sing and of course he can definitely act. He's a talented cutie not to be missed. XD

7. Choi Jonghun of FT Island

Why : I got interested with this group because of Hongki when he was a guest in FO. After watching some of the videos related, I simply concluded that I fell for Jonghun the underrated leader. hehe.. love his smile and dorkiness.

8. RAIN aka Jung Jihoon
Why : It took the 2nd time of watching Fullhouse when I had a crush on him. haha.. weird. well it's hard not to like him when all the groups I like look up to him. Anyway, I like most of his songs in Rainism. Love Story especially.

9. Park Jaebom(Jay Park) 
 Why : Interested with 2PM coz of Junho - he's like RAIN's long lost lil brother. After Idol Army and Wild Bunny and some other things, no doubt he's the member I like the most coz of his fail-korean, smile and personality. His unfortunate event saddens many who love him. T,T dorawa~

10. Lee Joon of MBLAQ
 Why : When it was known that Rain will produce a 5-member group, I just watched their first MV naturally. Mir resembles Hongki but it was Joon who got me interested to know more about this group. That attractive smile of his. Although on stage he looks charismatic but he stammers when he's over-excited. He got a deep voice and can sing and dance well. I heart his acting in NA~ hehe..


I'm a music-lover and loves korean variety so that's why most of them on the list are singers. This is only my opinion and got nothing to do with anybody else.

BTW, my typical type of boys I like in reality are nothing close to the ones above. I dunno why but I tend to like those darker than me with an attractive smile and a personality that compliments me well. Just had to say this coz I dont want people to put their hopes high for no reason. -payce.


credit pics : as tagged, 2pm-online, abm, google.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD..!!!
    I WANTED TO PUT ANDY IN MY LIST...!!!

    Why didn't I??? Die 2nd fav ak after Eric =p. Hmm... ko punye lebih kpd penyanyi kan. Ak plak suke tgk pelakon. Rajin tgk drama kan. Sebab ak cam boleh kenal je ngan drg melalui lakonan (a-ah aku ni perasan ckit =p).

    My comment on Heechul: Jejake jambuuuu XD

    Haha! Love this post..!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess u like eric bcoz of one of his drama, not? hehe..

    yeah aku agak mls nk tgk drama. yg mne org recommend sungguh2 or yg mne menarik perhatian je aku tgk coz im picky. tp klu bab music, aku suke cube2 dgr dlu.. kdg2 ade satu due je lagu yg suke. tp orgnye leh tahan.

    aku suke tgk heechul buli hankyung and suke cara die jawab/berkata2 dlm show mane2. hoho..

    btw, glad u love it! hehe.. agak penat wat post pjg gini.. naseb bek minat and tgh xde keje XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. ehe...xkenal pon len2 tu..n ade yg penah nengok...ape2pon,diriki masih dimiliki deasung..uhukkk...top tu suke plak dgr sore kejantana die tuh..uhuuk

    ReplyDelete
  4. lee jun ki tu plakon ke pe?cam ensem la plak..aish..

    ReplyDelete
  5. uit...byk persamaan neh...
    TIDAKKKKKKKKKKK.........
    hohoho...........^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep! u were right bout maybe 'some' will not have d slightest idea wat u're talking about. And i'm included in 'that' group. hahaha... but those guys are totally cute, though..

    ReplyDelete
  7. syaz : yela daesung je menjadi pujaan syaz.. hehe.. haah junki nih pelakon. ala klu syaz tgk My Girl, ade je die. ha die ade jdik guest dlm FO. hehe

    Cik Madu : owh yeke? ehehe.. thanx singgah blog and bg komen. ^^

    syaza : haha.. i know u are one those.. XP
    cute ke bg ko juge? ahaha.. i thot u were hard to please ;p

    ReplyDelete

comment is a priviledge. but dont take things for granted.