25 September 2011

me

I havent been writing in english for a long time. it's kinda rusty. hurmm.. I need to brush it up again. but somehow in one way or another.. I dont really feel like I "speak" in english anymore. I mean.. everytime I'm alone and lost in my thoughts, it's was always, almost most of the time, it will be in english. but now, I dont "hear" it anymore. even to this point that I'm posting this short post, I'm struggling to keep it in all english. weird. maybe because..... hehe. ^^ nevermind. whatever it is, if one doesn't want to loose a knowledge, either practice it or live with it. there's a saying that goes, "it's not that you can't do it, you just choose not to do it." and yeah.. I agree. you want it or not, you decide. no one else can make the decision for you. hurmm..
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment is a priviledge. but dont take things for granted.