15 June 2011

PHOTO-SPAM!

Haven't done this for awhile, have I? Well since I went out with my family to eat yesterday (at 9pm mind you. no wonder I'm so healthy la kan.. ;p ) and I got to camwhore with my youngest sis husna using my iPod that is. So don't expect a beautiful raw image or anything. coz the lighting were pretty bad.. haha. I didn't edit the image that much. Too freaking lazy to blur or do some noise reduction bla bla bla.. why am I being technical..?? enjoy the pics.. >,<

my sis Nina, Mak, Abah with his crooked glasses and Husna. Ooh and I ordered Mee Prawn Ball(what it says in the menu but its actually just Meehoon Kungfu. LOL)

the start of camwhoring. smile sweetly. but then Husna decides to ruin it.

showing off the lower teeth.. erk. and Husna's pokerface. hahaha..

muka tak puas hati..

erm bajet macam comey.. then husna makes that face.. TROLOLOL.

calming down. trying the blowfish look like so many youngster do.. but not my thing.


calming down while waiting for our food to be served. haa...

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. wahhhh..canggih manggih no...~..eh, pesal husna mcm nak buat pemeriksaan gigi..haha ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tah dia pepelik je..haha..jumpe dokte gigi xmau

    ReplyDelete

comment is a priviledge. but dont take things for granted.