07 June 2011

Han Dal 한달

So it has been a month. Well I don't usually keep anniversary or such.. only birthdays. but things like this, (I mean about today) I just like to keep it in check. hehe.. Owh sorry to those who's curious as to what I'm posting about. Some of you would know the story, some of you.. I never got the chance to tell and to some others.. I'll guess you better off knowing it late or when the time comes.

I'm referring to : "the flowers are blooming.." ^_^

I know there's always the ups and downs of life but I pray for that hopefully.. we could survive it till the end. InsyaAllah.. ;)


p/s: please be aware by now that I love cryptic messages since its so much fun guessing and finding the answers. *wink2*
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment is a priviledge. but dont take things for granted.