16 December 2010

ho ho ho XD

No I'm not going to talk/post about christmas spirit. -.-"

It's just that, you guys know it's school hols right? So the thing is, ermm.. should I confess? LOL. kay I watched Disney's movie. is that an "euw" thing? nevermind. I dig 'em as long as the main(actor) are cool although the story might be a lil cliche. heh.

anyway, I only get to watch Starstruck. last week perhaps? well maybe all my peeps out there owns ASTRO and have DC, but sad to say the reality, I don't. have ASTRO I mean. never had one. ^^;;

so as I was saying, those who owns a cable channel, have DC. and as far as I know, they tend to repeat a LOT of their movies huh? anyway, long story short, I kinda like Starstruck. maybe for the fact that the main lead, ehem Sterling Knight has this blue shining eyes, sweet smile and he sings. ^^

then of course, if I like someone, I youtube-d him. haha. so I kinda figured out he's actually a very modest person(similar to Jay hehe..). he's a Piscean(?) just like me. 5th of march. he plays the guitar and he's really down-to-earth. very  rare(well for me) for the hollywood-people-type. plus he's the same age as I am. HAHA.

in case if you guys are just too lazy to look him up, here's a music video of the OST from Starstruck.





p/s: as to this day, I only rant on korean men right? I can list a few I like from the west but maybe not now. peace out~

p/s 2 : Sonny with a Chance is funny! though I only watched 1-2 epi from YT and some hilarious cuts.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment is a priviledge. but dont take things for granted.