10 December 2010

ehem..

to my moody self yesterday, I fail in calculating. LOL. I thought my result dropped tragically but after my dad checked it today, I still maintained my CGPA. that's a relief.

the results are not official, that's why I need to calculate it by myself. however, I'm still not pleased with my internship. I worked hard y'know?

no matter. I should not be complacent. I should not be complacent. I should not be complacent. I still have one more semester to go...



p/s:
my dad taught me this word.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. pe dlm bhsa melayu nye?xphm mksud complacent tuh.. =_=

    lek lek..hm..bape dpt mrkh utk prktikal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dalam BM leh disimpulkan macam "perasaan bangga diri yg amat terhadap pencapaian diri sendiri" bangga yg semacam lupe daratan gtu la..

    ReplyDelete

comment is a priviledge. but dont take things for granted.