16 October 2010

what can i say

common sense; not all of us have the same views on "common sense" - dad.

I believe the future generation lack this. ermm..

how can I not be such a conservative-whore when the world is in fact dangerously lack all the old good morale? I guess I know what i'm talking about but some of you won't get it.

talk about rape, murder, kidnapping etc etc.. do you know? not all the criminals that got caught were first time offenders. they've probably done it several times before getting caught.

and what does this tells you? proactively being good, nice and kind (plus humble) to others. I have always believe in being safe than sorry.(lebih baik amek langkah berjaga2 daripada menyesal seumur hidup)

why don't some people get this fact straight?? it's frustrating. owh I forgot. there's a word that will explain all : - denial. some just really are having fun by living in denial, right? *yeay for being sarcastic* -.-"



p/s:  sorry if I had offended anybody. but the truth hurts. yeah I know.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment is a priviledge. but dont take things for granted.