22 February 2012

Independent

Naah.. I'm not trying to talk about Independent Day here. Just trying to blog this about working and when you were a student. I mean.. when I was a student. I'm most likely to stick in my comfort zone when I was a student. well you know, sticking with the same friends through ups and down. Em its definitely not the same when you're working. Unless you're stuck with the same people everyday and need to talk to them the whole time.

hurmm..I guess it wouldn't feel so bad if I can just say Hi to random strangers. that's just me. I can only offer a smile and nothing more. well unless the other person seems to be friendly or not looked intimidating to me, then I guess there's no excuse for me to be sombong, aight?


yang penting husnudzhon Raihan. dengan semua orang. walaupun muka dia macam penyangak sekalipun. huhu..
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment is a priviledge. but dont take things for granted.