04 September 2009

lovely award~

 
rules are like the usual but for those who are new to this ; you're supposed to "save picture as" the award above and upload it at ur blog and answer the following questions.. ^^
thanx so much for the award given by dearest fatin aka hystrix.. hehe..

Nicknames given by your friends
taiko la yg paling lari dari nme asal ku.. hehe.. len2 org skang pnggil rai jek. xpon rehan. sbb mls bebenor nak sebut  RAI-han.. huhu..


Do you love your friends?
i DO i DO.. i love my friends who's not selfish. being there at times needed. at good and bad times. love u guys for caring, remembering me and just for knowing me and being my friend ^_^ yeah i know at times we bicker and fight over stupid things.. but after we got over it.... it's just great. i mean.. that's what friendship is all about right? *wink2*

What do you and your friends know about yourself?
that my name is only Raihan. no double name, no first, middle or last name. just Raihan. hehe..

Now what do you know about yourself,that your friends don't?
  • So now they'll know. Ok,here it is. What I know about myself,that my friends don't,is that 'I want my close friends to know me in and out so that there'll be nothing that they don't.' (Which shows that they care..agree? And that's a challenge only true friends are up to,I don't simply let 'em know...) I'm done
  • atas ni jwpn fatin. and i sO totally agree with it. bole tak kongsi jwpn? hehe..
What song best describe you

  • ntah.. mcm ade tp skang tak dapat kenalpasti lagu itu.. huhu..In the End by LP..?huhu
Six friends to give this award to
- teeka
-alin
-mama linda
-zahyra
-yana
-bloggers lain yg tak busy.. huhu.. tak cukup senarai la plak.. sory2 ^^;;


p/s: to fatin; kay dah wat tag2 yg tertangguh.. thx for tagging ^^ sometimes people get to kno each other more by tag.. right? XD
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. bloggers yg x bz? hahaa... terasa lak.
    dhlaa umah dekat, tp x pernah tiba pon kt umah ko. i'm so sorry that you have a lousy friend like me.... T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawww.. dont be.. wpn ko kat umah.. x semestinye ko x wat keje.. ade jodoh insyaAllah ketemu jua mcm aritu ter-jumpe kat petronas kan..(mcm nk kawen plak.. hoho)..

    ReplyDelete

comment is a priviledge. but dont take things for granted.