27 April 2009

Beginning anew..

well the day has finally arrived that i will start blogging here. after a lot of hesitation whether i should use this or that(i actually signed up at wordpress first but didnt do anything. LOL) im stuck with Blogger now. hehe..

lalalala..~

quite a blur already. owh yeah.. today is Salwa's 20th birthday. Saengil chukahae chinguya~ ^^
i'll drop by ur fs to wish u again. it's not like i have given anyone this blog link before. keke.. maybe when im up to my second post shall i spread the word. toodles~


p/s: heres my old blog link. in case anyone got curious. im having trouble exporting it here so.. ermm.. whatever [ my dear old blog ]

5 comments:

  1. i hope you'll actively posting new post. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't know why but my gut's telling me that the word 'ate' in your blog's name is actually my name XDD haha perasan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will post actively.. hehe.. eeee jgn prasan.. wpn aku xkesah ko nk pk mcm mane pon.. snanye ate=8. my birthdate laa.. okie? ^^ the rest ko leh pk sndri kot..

    ReplyDelete

comment is a priviledge. but dont take things for granted.